Jul 21, 2009

Top 10 reasons that this baby needs to come out today!


10. Dustin is in fear that the baby is going to come in the middle of a big meeting that he has next week
9. I seriously think the baby bruised my rib 2 weeks ago when he kicked me
8. As of a week ago, I developed stretch marks
7. I can't wait to wear my wedding ring again
6. My Dr. is only on call at the hospital tomorrow and then not again until July 31st
5. I can't see my feet, amongst other things
4. The kids will hopefully stop poking my stomach once it comes
3. Dustin needs an excuse for time off
2. His baby room is all ready for him
1. I wish I could get in the pool, but it is just too hot outside to even walk out to the pool

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! I'm sure he will come soon and then you might be wishing he was back in. lol! crazy how they work that way.

    ReplyDelete

Followers