Jul 30, 2009

Still No Baby

I did not have the kids today so I decided I would walk around as much as possible. I got a text from Maddy asking if I had the baby yet at 745, which is very early for Maddy and she said she didn't really sleep. I think she is more excited than me. I got up at 7:30 (earlier than normal) and ate breakfast and then had a lot of energy so I did some laundry and cleaned up a lot of little things that I would normally ignore. My mom says that a day before she gave birth she always got a burst of energy : ) I put food in the crock pot then I was off. I went to the bank. Then, I went to Hobby Lobby where I got a red frame so I could put a family picture in the baby room. I also got baby cookie cutters to give the kids something to do and any visitors can have them when the baby comes. I also got a brag book which is flat and goes in my purse with pictures. I keep thinking that I wish I had pictures of the kids in my purse. Then, I went to the furniture superstore. There was nothing big enough for our family there. Then, I went to the library. I figured that I could use some books while I am in the hospital. I didn't even make it up one isle and I had 3 books. I sat and read a nonfiction book about marrying a guy with kids. I count my blessings that I have great step-kids (I hate calling them that) but we still have a lot of teenage years to go : ) I printed out a bunch of pictures for my purse. I have been walking around all day and I do not have any painful contractions. I just feel like I am on my period. Hopefully something exciting will happen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers