Sep 15, 2009

Today

Today, Hayden is sick... he threw up and has a sore throat and headache. He was on the couch groaning when I woke up this morning. We went to the doctor and he said it is probably viral. I reall yhope Teegan and I don't get sick because we are flying to Utah on Thursday so he can meet his other grandparents for the first time. Dustin is in Vegas right now for work so I have the kids. Hayden's b-ball team has lost all of its games so far but 2 out of the 3 were by 2 points or less. Mason is doing good in swimming... and improving. I got my wedding ring sized so I can wear it again... : ) I killed a scorpion last night when I got up to go to the bathroom... surprised it didn't sting me and Dawson killed one in the pantry yesterday. Teegan was 9 lbs 7 oz at the doctor and the dr said that he may have a little reflux so I should feed him more often but less... I feel like I am feeding him all the time... Maddy and Myah are dancing away and we are trying to decide if we should let Maddy do a solo. She needs to show us a little more responsibility with school work. Twins are just hanging out doing homework most of the time and Dawson is going to be starting football anytime. We will keep you all posted on more to come...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like Teegan is getting big! Luckily babies are born with tons of immunities, he probably won't get it! Sounds like you're busy busy but once all the kids are well, we should get together while you're bored at home all by yourself all day (oh and that one little guy that hardly requires any attention at all)

    ReplyDelete

Followers