Mar 13, 2009

It's a Boy and he's kicking!











We found out on Wednesday that we are having a boy! We had all of the kids there except Hayden (who was on the phone) and Mason (who was at his track meet). Grandma Phillips #2, as we refer to her, was there too! The kids were so excited to see what the baby was but there were a lot of things that the tech had to look at first. The baby was moving sooooo much she had to keep waiting for him to cooperate. We saw the head, the brain, the heart, the embilical cord, the kidneys, the feet, the legs, the ribs and the heartbeat. We saw everything while he was squirming. Then, finally we got to see the baby's parts! There was no doubt that it was a boy. Myah said "Ahhh, I wanted it to be a girl". My setiments exactly : ) I was so amazed by how active he was and seeing him in there moving around and seeing his face. The tech said that everything was healthy and that was all that was important to me. Now we start with the planning for our baby boy! Also, I felt the first official kick that I could differentiate last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers