May 8, 2010

Hayden's Backflip- and today.

So here we are Saturday May 8th, 2010. Here is an update on what we have been doing... Mason mowed the lawn and will be making his first dollar from University of Phoenix in a few weeks. Hayden has been working on perfecting his backflip. The video says it all! Maddy has been cleaning her room all day and is still working on it. She wants to go to Joann's to buy material to sew all of her own dance clothes. Dawson won his game today- barely. It was a nail biter and Dawson was trying out some new acrobatic shots unsuccessfully! Brady and Colby cleaned out their closet and played BBall. They lost their game by a buzzer shot of a 3 foot blonde kid. Myah cleaned out her closet and played wii "littlest pet shops" until she dropped. Teegan napped all day pretty much but he is saying "all done" when I say it to him. Teegan is working on his game daily with Hayden and Dawson... I wonder who I can get to go pro. Grandma number 2 and Toby came by today and brought me a mother's day card. I went to see "Back-up plan" last night with my sisters and mom. It was really funny but most of our laughing was about a guy that insisted on sitting next me and was being obnoxious the whole movie. Dustin's been traveling and is back in town for the next 2 weeks. Interesting huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers