Oct 18, 2010

First part of vacation -Lake Powell




Our road-trip vacation started out with renting a house boat for 3 days on Lake Powell. It was rather interesting packing what a family of 10 needed for 3 days out on the water, getting it all onto the boat and all off. Quite an adventure... I think I will vote for San Diego next time. We docked the boat and also got a ski boat so the kids could ride tubes. Me and Maddy did funny tricks on the tube that we have on our video camera. The kids also played in the sand (which is super fine and soft). They made a castle with rivers and also a droopy tower. On the last day, we went cliff jumping. We are the little black dots in the picture. You had to walk up a 1 foot wide ledge that went up and dropped out below you. I swore it was going to break off when I was on it. The kids had fun and Dustin and I were ready to get off of the boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers