Jun 9, 2010

What our kids will do for a dollar...




Our kids like to come up with creative ways to make money... not ways that are helpful but rather ways that will make me and Dustin laugh. This week, I dared Maddy to take a spicy hot cheeto and lick it and then stick it in her nose for one minute. She said "will you give me a dollar?" I bought the cheetos (I am addicted to) and in front of all the kids reminded her. Then, they wanted in on it. Hayden did it first and he said it burned and hurt worse once he took it out. Maddy did it and wanted to leave it in for an hour for 2 dollars. She lasted 10 minutes, she was trying to eat her grilled cheese. Mason did it, and I think Dawson. The little kids ate them but not for money. Here are some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers