Oct 20, 2009

Teegan's 2 month dr apt

So, Teegan is not happy today. He had to get his vaccinations and I can tell his little legs are hurting him. He has been sleeping and whimpering all day. I have some pictures that I will post later. He is so cute but I have a feeling it won't be a cute scene tonight. Also, Teegan has a problem with his neck muscles where he always wants to keep his head one way. Dr said it is not too bad because he doesn't have a mishapen head but told me if it doesn't get better with some exercises than he will have to go to physical therapy. He is only 10 lbs 10 oz so the dr wants him back for a weight check in 2 weeks. I guess I am supposed to feed him until he spits up because that was all he was doing when I fed him more. He also had a little problem with his little Teegan (if you know what I mean). Some skin had grown together and since I haven't seen too many infants wee wees, I didn't know. The doctor had to pull some skin apart... ouch! Well, we are going to Black Eyed pees and U2 tonight so good luck babysitter (mom)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers